Moving appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I am not going to need another ban. Long story short, my computers are currently at my parents places with a lot of other stuff.

Right now, I am logging on at work. However after this week end, I am not sure what my internet access is going to be like for a little while.

I am going to sign up for a Naked DSL plan at the new place. I don't care much for paying additional fees for a phone line rental.

Most of the **** moved. I had my dad help me move. One problem with my dad helping move is that he has a this habbit of raiding my garbage bin for what I am throwing out. And what ever he feels could be re-used elsewhere seems to follow, I know that there is two boxes of crap that I do not want any more that are going to find themselves in a garbage bin really shortly.

he has a this habbit of raiding my garbage bin for what I am throwing out. And what ever he feels could be re-used elsewhere seems to follow

ya know what they say, one man's trash is another's treasure ;)

so I am guessing you officially moved into the apartment? or not quite yet?

ya know what they say, one man's trash is another's treasure ;)

so I am guessing you officially moved into the apartment? or not quite yet?

Moved. Yes. Settled down. Hardly. I just moved my stuff to the new place and left it at that. We were all stuff at the end of the day. Like he found my old Modded case (or what was left of it) next to the rubbish bin. Yes, I know i put in a lot of time and effort into that case, but no longer using it now and there is no value in it any more.

I got the fun and games of moving the shop on wednesday to look forward to this week. Actually the sooner the week end comes, the better i will feel

The last few days are beginning to catch up with me. Between moving home and not moving shop, it's beginning to take it's toll on me.

Should be settling down this week.
I got most of my furniture assembled. Need to pick up microwave and bar fridge.
Boss has given me the okay to install a dead bolt on apartment door. It would seem that the land lord / boss rents out the other rooms just to any to any tom **** or harry, so I am going to be installing a heavy duty dead bolt.

I have arranged my furniture in such a way that people can not easily see in from the front door. You open the door, and the first thing you see is a rather large bookshelf.

I should have Internet in the next day or so. Once again, I am sharing the connection with work as I don't care too much for paying for a telephone line rental.

As for the new shop, I am hoping that is completed by the next of the week

YAY!!! The most immortant thing has been set up. THE INTERNET!!!!
However i have a few of the other people that are living there asking me if they are going to have the access to the internet too.

I had some words with the boss / landlord about that, and my comments where that I really did not like the idea of other people being on the work's network when they are not part of the company. So he's told the other tennents "No."

In fact the other tennets does not even know that i have a network cable going into my room.

Today, I am picking up a new sofa bed. After about 10 years, my previous sofa bed was on it's way out. I will be picking one up at Ikea this morning.

And about the only thing that i need to do after that if tell the boss to hurry up and fix my lighting in my room.

[EDIT]I am hoping i can finish moving into the new place this week. My father's Imac and his application called Talking Moose is driving me a bit batty [/EDIT]

IMO, if you guys wanted you could get a second connection, and have the other tennants pay monthly to at least match the cost of it and a bit extra to turn profit.

IMO, if you guys wanted you could get a second connection, and have the other tennants pay monthly to at least match the cost of it and a bit extra to turn profit.

This idea has crossed our minds. Especially considering that there is a 3 other phones lines doing in down in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom