Moving appartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three most important things when looking for a home? Location, location, location!

Sort of not having a choice in the matter as I am getting free rent as part of my salary. Considering the location, it's worth at least another 15K per year. It's the reason why I have not changed jobs in the last 3 years.

However it's is beginning to get to the point where i would like to start looking around for some thing better. After this move, i really not sure how long i will be in the same job.

According to my friend I who I go drinking with, there is a lot of asian at this one, and the owner looks just like Billy Idol.

The ban finally came. See ya in 24 hours Keybord Cowboy. Now start moving that apartment.

Be careful what you ask for because you might actually get it.
;)

Yes i complied with the request. Sorry it took so long. But i do have to sleep as well. ;)

I gave you a couple of email address to contact when the time period is over in case we forget....:rolleyes:

Take it easy KC.

He asked for a 24 hour ban so he could not post and would instead move his stuff. It was quite funny. Mak deleted the thread where he was begging to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom