Movies that have disappointed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that we wear airtight exoskeletons. The alien didn't :p And it obviously didn't have protection, evidenced by it's end.

^Auuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh! Now I know how it ends *$@!!#!

sigh. Guess I would've seen that coming tho. How do you kill a water-phobic alien on a planet that's 70% water? pfft

I haven't even seen the movie and I know how it ends (and I could be wrong).

Sorry for spoiling it though, if I did :(

I don't get why people rag on signs because of the whole aliens are allergic to water issue so what we have traveled to the moon and are planning to travel to Mars while the moon has no atmosphere what so ever and the Martian atmosphere is toxic to us I don't see what much is different.
the difference we are going there to learn, and to see if there are life forms. They came to earth to conquer us....for some apparent reason.

Apocalypto was pretty disappointing. Disappointing that Mel Gibson was even alive to produce it, and that goes for the rest of his "films" too, including Signs.

For my real disappointing pick of the year, I'd have to go with Precious. Pretty poorly done overall, other than Monique's performance.

My most recent two were avatar and terminator 4. There was just too much hype and expectations for it.

Both succeeded on a visual level, but both lacked in terms of story and originality. But on the other hand I just saw shutter island, which is now one of my favorite movies of all time.

Ah that's a good point! I completely forgot about that huge disappointment. I guess I just blotted that out of my memory.

Edit: speaking of that, I really need to change my avatar.

guys, did you not watch the trailers for where the wild things are? i could have told you it was going to be a stupid movie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom