[MOVIES] The Final Destination

Status
Not open for further replies.
:freak:

How many of these movies are they going to make. They are fun to watch, but they're all the same exact thing,

You just discribed the majority of horror films with sequals.
I think we are due for SAW VI at holloweeen this year.

But saw does have a story line to it, which is what makes it good compared to most others. In 30 years, kids will look at Saw and be like, dude, thats old ****, and to us, it is the whole Halloween and Micheal Myers thing that is old and cool. Kind of funny aint it?

But saw does have a story line to it, which is what makes it good compared to most others. In 30 years, kids will look at Saw and be like, dude, thats old ****, and to us, it is the whole Halloween and Micheal Myers thing that is old and cool. Kind of funny aint it?

I am waiting for sone of those 30 Second Bunny Flash Animations that will describe the entire plot behind Saw. The thing that annoyies me with saw is that they are dragging the story out way too much.

i really like the saw movies..good story line..and it's confusing so you can't just watch 1 and understand the whole thing. i personally can't wait for the next one :p

halloween 2 is coming out in a few more months..i hope it's not a gorypr0nfest like the last one was...

this movie might be good too...they others were pretty cool..just like any horror movie it's being dragged on to much, especially since there isn't much of a story line to it

i really like the saw movies..good story line..and it's confusing so you can't just watch 1 and understand the whole thing. i personally can't wait for the next one :p
After seeing the last 2 movies, it just getting to the point where unless you have seen the earlier films, you can forget about making heads or tails of the current one. Currently i am not likely the direction where it's going. After the last 2, I am not sure I am going to bother wasting cinema dollars on the next one.

After seeing the last 2 movies, it just getting to the point where unless you have seen the earlier films, you can forget about making heads or tails of the current one. Currently i am not likely the direction where it's going. After the last 2, I am not sure I am going to bother wasting cinema dollars on the next one.

isn't that the point of sequels? I hate sequels that don't require the previous things. Look at farcry 2 and farcry 1....they have NOTHING in common..what was the point of naming it farcry 2?

everytime i see the final destination movies, they give me bad memories like im going to die next n i dont like that. It's like bad luck. U think about it, it might happen. No thx i pass. Plus, the director screwed up DragonBall Evolution, which i did NOT see btw though i love DBZ.

Yeah... I saw Dragon Ball Evolution this morning. The 1992 HK Dragon Ball productions was might of still not used any CGI, but it was light years ahead of that garbage produced this year. The entire thing reminded me of kids playing in the play ground pretending to be thier favorite super hero or what ever.

3d i might actually have an accident in the cinema If its like the last few fortunately I will probably be viewing it in Thai so like the exorcist it may be more scary in japanese or less scary.

You know what is super freaky about this kind of thing?

You know that plane crash a couple weeks ago where 228 people died? Well one of the people that wanted on the flight couldn't go it...she died in a car wreck a week later :\

these movies are freaky...i might go see it

Air france crash was caused by the South Atlantic Anomaly imo.

like the exorcist it may be more scary in japanese or less scary.
Japanese..... they either go for
* Phycological scary. Like watch the orginal japanese version of Dark Water. That movie had be laughing in some scenes. Especially when the mother was getting freaked out by the little kid's lunch box.

* In your face over the top gore. Like the movie Machine Girl where the blood and guts is so over the top you are practically having a hard time breathing because you are laughing so hard.

[NSFW - Mature - Contains a lot of senceless blood and violence and tampura and sushi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom