movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess123

Daemon Poster
hey ...does anyone on TF make movies from their computer to watch on their dvd player ?

(not dvd format tho) i dont have a dvd burner

I make VCDs and they play on my DVD player. And blank CDs are a lot cheaper than DVDs.

I have a somewhat vast DivX collection of movies...I mostly just watch them from my computer area, but VCD's are a great idea. I've never done it myself, but try to get Emily to help you with them.

I use Sonic MyDVD (it came with my Firewire card and it's a special version that only burns VCDs and not DVDs). I think for the most part you need a program like MyDVD to do it. I'm sure Roxio and Nero burn VCDs too, but I've never used either of them.

The only burning program I really use is Windows Media Player, since it's convenient for me.

I have briefly used both Roxio and Nero, but am not all that savvy on their features.

I might give MyDVD a try to be able to make some VCDs. Although I've heard that only some DVD players will play VCDs...is this true? I always play DVDs through my PS2, because I'm cheap. ^.^

well emily...how can i get the movies to vcd format? thats the hardest part i think

MyDVD does it for you. You import any movie file (like a .avi for example) and click the button and pop it into your DVD player.

Subdismal... I've also heard that VCDs don't play on all DVD players, but they work on mine, so I'm happy. :D

actually its the opposite....VCD;s work on most dvd players (especially new ones)

where did u get this software? can i d/l it anywhere???

I said that they don't work on all DVD players, not that they don't work on most DVD players. :freak:

Like I said before, MyDVD came with my Firewire card. You can probably download a trial of it on the Sonic website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom