Movie shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
anyone know how getting shot in Movies works how they have bullet holes and stuff and how people get shot. articles or web pages welcome

Little packs of explosives and fake blood make bloody holes in the clothes.

Special Effects

Makeup.

Most movies are computer-generated these days anyways.

Do you think Vin Diesel jumps out of a Corvette in a parashute? Didn't think so...

talldude123 said:

Do you think Vin Diesel jumps out of a Corvette in a parashute? Didn't think so...

WTF man?

Of course he does? it may not be Vin, but its probably a stunt double.

Not evreything is computer generated. Alot of actors do there own stunts or have stunt doubles to do there for them.

talldude123 said:

That was a stunt double.

I've check my special features on my xXx DVD.

"Is that a bazooka!? Stop thinking Prague Police, Start Thinking Playstation!"

well holes in flesh are digital editing when they look good, when they look bad its flesh colored rubber type stuff(I forget the name).

Really have to take it by a case by case basis, alot of stunts are both real action and some digital editing on top.

flesh colored rubber type stuff(I forget the name)

They normally use latex.

As a kid, I always wanted to get into special effects, mainly horror/slasher type stuff. I had every issue of Fangoria for a few years running back then...

The best bloody bullet holes I've seen have been on Team America World Police in the opening scene. That part is awesome. All of the actors in that movie do their own stunts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom