[MOVIE] Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"

This is one of those movies that I just have to see just to see how bad is really is.

I would hope something so completely inane and senseless was an internet joke. Sadly, I doubt it is...

lol,
I know people who have seen this movie and they said it was one of, if not, thee worst movie they had ever seen! They said the graphics done with the Octopus and the Shark were completely fake, the acting were horrid and the movie plot was pure ridiculous.

Even if you were given this movie for free, I wouldn't recommend you wasting the hour or two of your life watching it :D

Watch a film called sabertooh some time - that just takes the biscuit (full blown hobknobb approaching the full high tea assortment), I would like to quote there farcical portrayal of a "big game hunter":

"This is the most powerful bullet in the world it can drop a 400 ton elephant (yea I WTF'ed too) in one shot" at this point in time i would like to point out he was holding said 400 ton pachyderm slaying round in his hand it was a .22lr rimfire round *sigh* and to add the scones and whipped cream to this situation they did a bullet time as the hot blond bagged this cat it wasn't the bullet that left the barrel it was bullet and shell casing flying though the air trailing a stream of flame that would put a botched concord take off to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom