Is this movie a chick flick??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter if this guy likes the movie or not, it's simple, if he doesn't watch the movie with her, he doesn't get laid.

if you want a preview of the movie, i'm sure there are tons of clips on youtube.

I've seen it, and I wan't to gauge my eyes out and cut my ears off. SO RETARDED.

((except for the fact that some of the girls are pretty hot - I can say that b/c I just graduated... Or does that mean I can't say it anymore :0))

It is a little known fact that Tech-Forums has been issuing cyanide capsules for just such a occasion, this fact is not known to the general public. LOL!

But seriously, watch the film in question then bring out a good film just to combat the effects of the bad one. Battle Royal,The Bunker or A comedy like the family guy movie.

I Think its a Great film i used to say to my Gf that its rubbish but then i borrowed it watched it ( On my own lol ) and thought it was good i usually sing the song out loud or in my head when Im Bored.. Btw some Girls are quite Nice in the Movie.. Who cares about chick Flicks i watched John Tucker Must die in the Cinema and thats a Chick Flick and i thought it Was Funny :)

Mr switch this is turning into a Sex Kind of thread :p

You gotta Push it, Push it, to the limit, Limit Cause I'm in it to win it, in it to win it O Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom