Move to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
we dont want you!

Purely jokes dude, dont take it seriously :D

it'll be harder if you aren't fluent in the language, but if you can speak like you type then you'd be fine......what would you do? Well you'd do the same thing as any of us here....apply for a lot of jobs until you find one. You aren't going to find a glorious job right off the bat of course. If I went out to find something right now it'd probably have to be a waiter, fast food, or something lame like that. That's why you gotta go to school and get a degree and make a career for yourself if you want something good.

Never been to minnesota though so I couldn't tell you anything there, but basically just look through the want ads and classifieds looking for jobs, apply at a bunch of different places, etc..etc.. that's about all you can do.

If some mexican hopping the border or a cuban sneaking in on a boat who can't speak a word of english can get a job and live a life here I'm sure you'll be fine.

What's the immigration policy for the states anyways? Like here, we have a point system and you need to get a certain number of points to be allowed in, like for example, you get 1 point for high school diploma, and like 10 for post secondary and stuff like that

America is a wonderful place. :) I've been to Minnesota a few times. It's not to populated, so you don't have to deal with too many city people. Stay in the suburbs or semi-rural areas if you want to deal with friendly people. What are you qualified for? Any certifications or degrees?

Ryan

i want to move to ottawa!

LET ME IN!!!!!

5617331745.jpg

What's the immigration policy for the states anyways?
it's "If you got a strong back, we'll take ya"

I honestly dont know. Never really cared to look into it.

Uzi - thank god the brian peppers has been removed. Oh well, I'm sure you've got him as your desktop right :D

Nubius said:
it's "If you got a strong back, we'll take ya"

I honestly dont know. Never really cared to look into it.

Uzi - thank god the brian peppers has been removed. Oh well, I'm sure you've got him as your desktop right :D

I have the official "brian peppers XP skin"

I have little brian pepper heads as cursors, his mugshots as icons, and his rapsheet as a desktop.

Yeah I had some people get on my case about the avatar..... So they took me into a dark room into TF HQ, and they beat me up until i surrendered rights to keep the Brian Peppers avatar.

Yeah I had some people get on my case about the avatar..... So they took me into a dark room into TF HQ, and they beat me up until i surrendered rights to keep the Brian Peppers avatar.
Pretty much what I figured, same thing happened to me when I had that one signature with the cartoon dude pulling his pants down :p

I didn't bother PM'ing you since I figured others would and if you're anything like me, it'd just provoke you to want to keep it up longer :)

US is better for immigrants than the ones born here IMO. Youll be fine. You might even be in the in croud if you have a foreign accent. That of course if your still in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom