Most users Ever Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
So I was on the TF homepag, and I realized that it keeps records and cool little things about members and things involving us. It has a part that said the record for number of people being on TF at once. It was 6/3/05 with 666 users. 666.... Hmmm......

We should schedule a time where we ask as many members as possible to show up on the forums to un-possess the forums... It makes me a llittle bit leary everytime I see that big 666 sitting at the bottom of my browser... :eek:

Him said:
It has a part that said the record for number of people being on TF at once. It was 6/3/05 with 666 users. 666.... Hmmm......
Bugga..... If only all those users could of wait for a another year and a bit. Because we have the date of 06/06/06 coming up next year.

JUNE 06 2006 - DATE OF THE BEAST!!!!

I am glad that I am Buddhist, because a lot of this christianity stuff does not affect me.
:)

Re: Re: Most users Ever Online

Harper said:
Bugga..... If only all those users could of wait for a another year and a bit. Because we have the date of 06/06/06 coming up next year.

JUNE 06 2006 - DATE OF THE BEAST!!!!

I am glad that I am Buddhist, because a lot of this christianity stuff does not affect me.
:)

LOL, IT IS GOING TO BE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!

I could just imagine people freaking out on 6/6/06, you know, getting as many canned foods in their basements as possible and locking themselves in them, only to realize that they forgot a can opener. ULTIMATE SELF OWNAGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom