Most troops favor Irar Withdrawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not suprised, the mainstream media as usual avoids anything that rocks the boat so to speak, but so far zogby has done 2 impeachment polls to my knowledge. Bush came out on the short end both times, a majority think he should be impeached, and I think thats too good for him honestly. Washington DC needs an enema, bigtime. Clean out the whole stinking lot of them and start over, and put permanent checks and balances back in place that cannot be violated or bypassed.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
As a side not, the liberals are the ones who CONSISTANTLY begin shouting and cutting of someone with composure trying to speak. It's a clear tendancy that has been around for years. It's similar to city people in opposition to rural people. The common courtesies and respect aren't there.

Ryan

I don't think that's a very fair association. Yea, some PEOPLE act like that, but their politcal beliefs have nothing to do with their manners and personality. That is a WAY to broad generalization and it's almost like saying "Black people CONSISTANTLY commit crimes against innocent white people." I thought higher of you, Ryan...

Also how is that at all like city people against rural people. I wouldn't say either category has a tendency to act a certain way. This lack of common courtesies is not just a product of where you live or what you believe, but a combination of ALOT, read: ALOT of different things. How you were raised, personality types, etc. determines such characteristics.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Your lefty views have the Clinton News Network, so quit whining. As a side not, the liberals are the ones who CONSISTANTLY begin shouting and cutting of someone with composure trying to speak. It's a clear tendancy that has been around for years. It's similar to city people in opposition to rural people. The common courtesies and respect aren't there.

Sometimes words have more than one meaning. When dealing in political situations, "Terror" is a word that refers to an extremist mindset. Quit posting crap.

Ryan

You should listen to your own advice.

Terror=extreme mindset.......... Don't see the connection there buddy. Even if that were the case, wouldn't a large portion of the current administration and your beloved FOX fall under that category?

I have a question to both the right and left participants thus far, why do you guys argue? Do you think you're going to sway the opinion of your opponent by trying to belittle them or trying to insult them? Do you really think that YOU alone will be able to change the morals and values of that person by arguing about it online? Or do you just feel obliged to defend your own beliefs, or do you get offended when someone doesn't agree with you? I honestly wanna know how people consider these productive

Soooo anyways...anyone wanna make any wagers how many days it'll take before the next american controversy unfolds here?

We're the world's peacekeepers...
AMERICA **** YEA!! COME TO SAVE THE MOTHER ****ING DAY YEA!! AMERICA, **** YEA! FREEDOM IS THE ONLY WAY NOW! HAHAHa. Sorry didnt read the whole thing but i figured some funny would be cool.

gaara said:
I have a question to both the right and left participants thus far, why do you guys argue?

To try and dissolve this overwhelming rush of liberal propaganda that bombards this forum daily. Nothing more, nothing less. I quit, y'all are too thick skinned to soak up reason.

Ryan

Maybe its the other way around? Everybody has their own beliefs and you cant expect everybody to like what you have to say ESPECIALY if its against what they have to say. Ppl are heavy in politics and their beliefs. Its another one of things like religion. Just dosent work to argue but to agree to disagree.

I have a lot of trouble on here because most people don't even do politics. They just repeat things they heard other people say, namely bush bashing. It's bothersome...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom