Most retarted thing i've ever read (and i've read some pretty retarted things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
Most retarded thing i've ever read (and i've read some pretty retarded things)

Ok i was looking around cheatcc.com and i found this in their news section

http://forums.cheatcc.com/blogs/news_by_lindsay/archive/2006/02/22/138313.aspx

it says that 3 people, yes 3 people, thought that the call of duty 2 commercials were missleading because of the graphics in the comercials, and that it would misslead viewers to buy the game for its amazing graphics.

1st of all how can 3 people get a commercial off the air.

2nd that is the stupidest complaint i've ever heard who cares if people but the game cause the commercials look **** sweet, the games are **** sweet too, the console COD games are my fav console games.

this wins my "most retarted complaint of the year" award.

What a group of tools!

Reminds me of one of the (countless) TF XB v.s PS2 debates where idiot was compairing XBox Game Promotional Shots with actual PS2 Game Shots. And then going on about how that was proof that the XBox was some much better.

Rich_Franklin said:
It's retarded that you spell retarded, "retarted"

Way to pick a fight...

Well, there you go. People always trying to get other people in trouble. It's usually for money, sometimes just because they feel cool doing it.

Ryan

honestly, if he hadn't mentioned the 'retarted' thing I was going to lol. I might not have worded it like that, but MEH

Rich_Franklin said:
It's retarded that you spell retarded, "retarted"

THANK YOU
grammarpolice.jpg

If you got nothing better to do apart from pointing out other people's spello's, then could you please go away and have sex with a dictionary.

Harper said:
If you got nothing better to do apart from pointing out other people's spello's, then could you please go away and have sex with a dictionary.

ownd

How about all the good food on the fast food restaurant's commericials, do they ever look that good?

PZEROFGH said:
How about all the good food on the fast food restaurant's commericials, do they ever look that good?

Good point. Pretty much every time I go to Mcdonalds for a burger (not very often), its always smashed so that its about an inch thick, and its a pretty big burger too (well, its supposed to be big). I should sue them for false advertising. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom