Most Retarded Tech You work with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King X13

Daemon Poster
I just could not help myself but to post this. I know we all worked with that person that you just wonder, and are amazed how they got the job. How they can know nothing about the field they are in but still have a job or high postion in that field. It just dumb founds me.

I put most retarded Tech, but id love to hear it from other fields as well as they are every where. so heres the person i work with.

This guy has hundreds of these stupid things he does but heres one of them for now that is short and sweet and actually made alittle bit of my brain die from hearing it.

So This lady that works here brings in a PC from home, brings it right to him doesnt ask me or my boss that actually know what we are doing. She goes "my comptuer is giving me the following error message and i dont know what it is", "Virtual memory is to low". This raging IDIOT goes, its a Virus and your computer needs to be erased, formated and windows reinstalled. Its almost hard to believe. so hes in the process of erasing her home computer now. oh yeah and hes a technology manager !

I can relate this story to a few people here. They would rather format instead of finding the solution

Warez Monster said:
I can relate this story to a few people here. They would rather format instead of finding the solution

I think reformatting should be a last resort, Right now I might have to reformat if I can't find a way to permenantly uninstall my old ATi drivers that are causing problems with my new nVidia drivers.

Graphical errors like these :
graphicalerror.jpg

visualerrors.jpg

It mostly does it with text but it does it for some other things too, like the MSN messenger trey icon becoming invisible until I change its status.

Ok heres another one just so you guys can understand how bad these trouble shooting skills are of his. same guy, a printer in a office isnt lletting ppl print(we have all network printers that get ip addresses). so he brings it back here looks at it for a day, dont know what he did, then resets the ip address and puts in the manual one we assign each printer. brings it back over to the office and leaves. the lady in the office still have trouble with her printer and he cant fix it. so i go over there, i ping the printer and get nothing, so i reset the printers ip and get 0.0.0.0. i check the network cable that its pluged into and its not pluged into the wall. he never pluged it in.

Warez & jam3z you guys work together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom