most knowlegable TF member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, when g5orbust is here (if he's here) He is able to help with just about anything that deals with Macintosh systems. So he gets my vote
which I can't say I've ever seen him...he's still listed as a mod for hardware and oc'ing I think yet I've never seen him in the year I've been here or as a mod.....beyond that macs count for a tiny percentage here

Nubius said:
lol yeah was gonna comment on that.

Mikesgroovin was ridiculous when it came to networking..that dude knew quite a bit.

I believe Emily is good at coding and things like that.

TheMajor is really good with operating systems and software

I'm decent with hardware and overclocking...thats about the only things I'm good at within all the sections here.

Believe Dj-Chris knows a fair amount of operating systems and networking as well

You just about got it.

I do not come anywhere close to Mike in networking, or other people.

I am like the jack of all trades...

Nubius does know his hardware, and is an expert overclocker.

Also Law, a newer member also knows alot about networking too :)

Beedubya is quite smart as well, in the hardware area

I do not come anywhere close to Mike in networking, or other people.
well it's mikes job and he's only like 25 and gets paid damn good money to do that crap...like I said, last I heard he was working at Google and making serious bank.

You can make some good money in networking, but man I just find that work to be way too tedious

But I'm telling you, and you guys won't listen....I'm more knowledgable! Vote for FireFox!

gaaras a noob, I tought that padawan everything he knows...he's an OC'ing BAKA is what he is

MUAHAHAHAHA

He was always like "Ehh Nubius-Sensei-Sama....whats a RAM stick?"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom