Most hilarious DLC post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
I gotta say I really love Farcry 2 but know the game has some SERIOUS faults ( reptitive SP, generally bad AI, beta like MP ) but this posted thread is hilarious:

The Fortune's pack (console DLC) - Topic Powered by eve community

Just look at the responses of the members, virtually all of them are negative and completely shocked. Honestly this has to be the worst DLC deal ever...

I still would give the game around a 85/100, similar to its metascore ( oh and I never had all the single player crash problems people had ). The game still has a lot of potential! especially since the 2nd patch will address many many problems ( like the lack of a friggin server browser! )

one of the more hilarious comments "Atmon are you not ashamed for posting this, even if it is your job." ( Atmon is the community developer, I can just see myself in his shoes shaking my head silentely as I read that comment only to burst out laughing at how true it is )

haha...Hopefully the comments will be a reality check for Ubi. I love the stuff warning them of the inevitable EA cloning if they don't shape up....classic. Seriously though, to charge for content that should be free is a crime. Console gamers get raked over the coals ($60 for games and DLC that costs more moolah). And...a silenced shotty...rofl! What is this...No Country For Old Men?

haha...Hopefully the comments will be a reality check for Ubi. I love the stuff warning them of the inevitable EA cloning if they don't shape up....classic. Seriously though, to charge for content that should be free is a crime. Console gamers get raked over the coals ($60 for games and DLC that costs more moolah). And...a silenced shotty...rofl! What is this...No Country For Old Men?

yeah thats what I instantly thought of when I heard "silenced shotgun" as well, apparently they do exist, their just not very silent.

Ubisoft could have avoided a ton of flak by first getting out the 2nd patch BEFORE even mentioning DLC. Also theres rumors that DLC will just be free for PC owners since charging them for it will be hard to do.

yeah thats what I instantly thought of when I heard "silenced shotgun" as well, apparently they do exist, their just not very silent.

Ubisoft could have avoided a ton of flak by first getting out the 2nd patch BEFORE even mentioning DLC. Also theres rumors that DLC will just be free for PC owners since charging them for it will be hard to do.

won't that anger the console owners?

Like, why is ubisoft even making this? Doesn't EA own crytek? Did they sell the license or something?

On a side note, how come DICE got away with charging me for a download only booster pack for 2142 if no one else can. Am/Was I a noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom