Most amount of money you found on the floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
Believe it or not, i found 4 crisp $20 bills (totalling to $80) on the floor of my school once...

i picked it up and gave it a thought...buut i hated my crappy school so much that i decided not to give it to the office (because they'd probably use it for the school's cause anyways...our teachers suck [not in the they give bad grades way...they suck at teaching], our textbooks suck, the material we learn sucks as well...we had a freaking 5 million dollar budget last year and it went towards building a ramp for the handicapped and 2 new bathrooms which was turned into crap the following day)

i gave all of it away (might have spent few dollars..) because i felt guilty for having it...but whatever

please don't turn this into a "omg wtf bbq you stole money you asshole" thread...just wanna know how much was the most money you found on the floor and whether or not you kept it, and how you found it :p

mmmkay.

It was about 200

I was soo shocked, I just looked at it than some soccer mom SUV driving ***** picked it up.

i saw ummm..... 20.. :D .. lol i got it too.. the last person off the bus NOONE else noticed it right in front the stiars on the buss

DJ-CHRIS said:
It was about 200

I was soo shocked, I just looked at it than some soccer mom SUV driving ***** picked it up.

omg you shoulda screamed that it was yours and you were looking for it everywhere....

ooor HEY! there's your son! and take the money and run :D

edit: funny part to my story is that after i picked it up, i saw two security guards walking around....hmm.....:rolleyes:

I found 5 dollars in the hall the other day, but I saw the person who dropped it so I told him. I found 85 cents this morning, but that's because it fell out of my shorts pocket. Other than that I can't really remember the most I've ever found.

wtf, how are people finding $80, $100 and $200...most I've ever seen on the friggen ground was $1

Nubius said:
wtf, how are people finding $80, $100 and $200...most I've ever seen on the friggen ground was $1

Its was in the gutter covered up by leaves and i snatched it up quick.

Nubius said:

If your religious, you could blame it on your god not liking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom