Morpheus p2p scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammer

Solid State Member
if you use p2p applicatios you know what Morpheus is, anyways since 4.1, on www.zeropaid.com and www.download.com there is a small exe file (80KB) that you will download and execute, that will then download the real morpheus files, but it doesnt show the address that you are downloading from and it also installs some backdoors and trojans. I just got hit by it last night, its a Torjan that uploads x6 past your normal upload rate, it randomly sends TCP packets onto your network or internet connection (i seen from my modem) theres another file like that for XoloX but i didnt see any viruses.

>has anyone else seen this problem?

>basiclly my point is, do NOT download morpheus/XoloX from www.zeropaid.com or www.download.com, if you use p2p i recommend eMule, a spywarr/adware-free program, or some other network if you prefrer

hehehehehe, i use eMule, the only reason i seem to complain about it is becuase i downloaded the file (ooops)

sippin codeine said:
thats why i use bittorrent, and kazaa lite++

don't use any kinds of kazza, the feds moniter that stuff. need underground programs.

you should e-mail the webmaster and tell em about it.

there are some good underground p2p apps, but WarezP2P works suspisously and iMesh has really annyoing SpyWare, anyone know any better software? id prefer if youd PM it to me, so it doesnt become mass-advertised.

i use MIRC. I got a buddy of mine who only goes on the Newsgroups. But he gets an insane amount of stuff....

id use mIRC to get all my Warez, but they dont always have what i want, in fact its hard to find some things some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom