A moron and a TRAIN.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this thread was about another guy....

This morning, I was listening to Howard Stern and Robin played this 911 call in her news section (recent call) from a guy who was hit by a train. Both of his legs were severed from his body and he still grabbed his cell phone and called 911. Amazing...

This morning, I was listening to Howard Stern and Robin played this 911 call in her news section (recent call) from a guy who was hit by a train. Both of his legs were severed from his body and he still grabbed his cell phone and called 911. Amazing...
Psht, that's nothing dude. That guy had it easy. There's this story of this guy in my psychology book who had BOTH ARMS SIMULTANEOUSLY RIPPED OFF by some heavy machinery.......what's he do? He goes to his house, kicks in the door, uses a pencil in his mouth to dial 911 and remained concious long enough for the ambulance to get there and direct them to where his arms were stuck at lol.

He even got them reattached, of course not all movement came back, but still a good amount.

Now THAT'S amazing. Atleast the other guy still had his arms :p

BTW - It's a little ridiculous this was removed............I mean come on people. I understand the profanity, blah blah, we've gotten over that. But the guy isn't even getting hit in this. It's no worse than cops or "worlds scariest police" chases.

An apokalipse deleted his post about him removing it why? Did you speak with the other mods or just make the decision on your own? Not that you aren't allowed to, but maybe only you find it 'disturbing' and are just trying to abide by the rules but doing so a bit too strictly.

How is it disturbing when the guy isn't even getting hit? Just because it's disturbing for you to watch a CLOSE video of a guy nearly getting hit by a train does that mean it should be removed just cause you have the power?

How many people have wanted things removed but didn't get that granted since they aren't mods.

Seriously guys........come back from hitlers regime and gain back some sensibility here. It's getting just a tad ridiculous.

well i wouldn't go so far as to say the TF community is mature, but really maturity had nothing to do with that video as nothing happened in it. for all we know, it was fake... anyways, i'm with nubius on this oen

"**Cries with Apocalipse**..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I wasn't sure whether to remove this, as I know it isn't technically breaking any rules.
but still, the video is quite disturbing, so I decided to remove it because of that.
- Apokalipse
Aw cmon, man!!
LOL.gif
If anything should have gotten removed, it was my "Tokyo Breakfast" video, and even then i put a huge profanity warning on it. :p

I know that must have been a an 'Emotional' scene for you... I hope you feel better now. (J/K) :p :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom