• Made me chuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're printing off as i speak!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lencho said:
OMG im the only who put not..... shes sorta fat, and she has a masculant face :D

Only if she had a bag over her head... then it would be just like a night of brutal man sex. she need to do some sit ups.... btw she likes men with flaming hermits!

WTF crawled up your a$$ and died????:confused:

The woman definately isn't fat or masculine and BTW I'm as ugly as they get Lencho... a red head with attitude....

Editted to add, if he's really born in 1988 that explains alot...

Your posts of this nature are not welcome on the forum. Respect the other members and the forum rules or you will be dealt with summarily. -Ecniv

Ok im sorry, but you have to admit some of itsvfunny , sometimes i may go too far, Yeah but telling her to shoot herself for being that ugly is messed up, its funny too but it hurts someones feelings, :(

Lencho said:
Ok im sorry, but you have to admit some of itsvfunny , sometimes i may go too far, Yeah but telling her to shoot herself for being that ugly is messed up, its funny too but it hurts someones feelings, :(

No, we dont have to admit that, because its not. Maybe if we were pre-pubescent boys browsing this forum, but most of us are not. Therefore, your comments are just immensely annoying.

Lencho, you are really pressing your luck here. Abide by the rules of the forums, respect the other members or feel free to find another forum to annoy.

Ok theres sometimes when i have disrespected ppls. (hey paradox, im just joking dont take it hard)and he hasnt. But chill man, its not like im gonna full out flame you guys (i only do that to the gamespot forums since they are strict).I dont mean to hurt anyone just joking with them. Hey guy are you mad because i dont like her?

I could care less who you like.

I just can't stand people that don't have any respect. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but on forums like this one, people have a right not to be offended by morons, which means that you should keep coments, unless technology or informational to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom