More reasons to love Microsoft... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok....well...i have to disagree a little here. i don't think that MS products are crap. they are sound products for the most part....but in some fashions (Windows ME) try to provide too much of a user-friendly environment and sacrifice stability. now, if you don't like windows....then don't use it? why post "I hate Microsoft! They all suck! Crappy products! Damnit!" and then list Windows XP Home as your main OS??? if you can't stand the heat...well, then get out of the kitchen. ;) seriously though...one of the main reasons i really try to use windows as little as possible is because of the price. they do not have to be that expensive...on the other side of the coin, developers are NOT CHEAP. but in the end....you are buying a name....and not a product necessarily. kind of like Intel vs AMD....intels are a littl emore expensive...because, well, because they can be! hehe
let MS rule the home world.....in all reality, can you see a more user friendly product other than XP or OS X in the home???
let linux take over the business world.....the OS deserves it!

it's too bad that people are moving away from Novell due to a fatal mistake that they made..... because....I've never seen the same figures on a linux or MS server like the picture below..... and yes, these are days....not hours.

Heh, the most uptime I've ever had was 72 hours, but that's due to upgrades and such... it's on my home's firewall (Smoothwall Express 2.0)

Dont blame OS for everything . Blame """USER"""".

This semester we had a subject on operating system and it was really amazing.You know how complex the OS is ?? Darn...it is not just a program that adds 2 integers and give a result . Inspite of the complexities involved, all the operating systems that were created and still surviving, are good to go.

Microsoft have simply the world's best programmers working on their products, and so is linux and so is every other OS that is still out there...

Well, if you think its with the OS, you are wrong. Its 'You' 'you' and only 'you'. If you are not so happy about any of the OS that have been designed so far, write your own kernel and lemme see how far you can go with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom