More expensive to go to Uni abroad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, oh hefe your just about to get a infraction for making me able to hang towels and for making 99% of the uk feel embarrassed WE ARE NOT ALL CHAV SCUM!! :p jk mate.

Oh no. I do not believe I have ever got an infraction. Let me edit out the second part of the video and repost.
;)

Even by chav standards some of the "women" (I use that term loosely like you would use the word "book" for something like the Davinchi code) are horrific messes of what is found at the lower end of the gene pool of the UK, I meen come on that first one looks like she is a ugly plastic doll left buy the fire for to long an then had some streaky bacon rashers glued to her face.

I am pretty sure the pictures were selected to achieve a certain effect. There are plenty of ugly women in Sweden. The thing is when they are hot they have blond hair and blue eyes and...

*passes hefe a cleenex*
That I don't doubt **** got a rather fugly 2nd cousin in my sweedish family branch she is thankfully she is the odd one of the group an spends most of her time doing wood carvings that all end up looking like king kongs first dump of the day.

Yamikotai Take my advice mate an go to uni before joining the forces and go officer training your life will be a lot more pleasant and a **** of a lot more safe, and don't make the mistakes I did.

What sort of mistakes?

And I would love to live in Sweden ^_^ Everything's pretty pricey there though. My friend went and a mars bars cost 80 eurocents (or the equivalant thereof)!

What sort of mistakes?

And I would love to live in Sweden ^_^ Everything's pretty pricey there though. My friend went and a mars bars cost 80 eurocents (or the equivalant thereof)!

Means nothing, the average wage in Sweden is probably a higher than it is here. Your friend may of also visited a very expensive part. A mars bar where i live gots over 50pence anyway.

It's not as simple as looking at raw price, is what im saying ;)

Think of it this way, a person earning £10,000 in UK would be pretty poor and in a council estate most likely, but if they moved to Ethiopia they could live in a mansion and do all there food shopping for about £5 a week.

£10,000 = $14091. That would be the gross amount made over the period of a year making $6.77 here. That's about poverty level in most of the country. A couple who has both people making that could make it, but a single person would be very hard pressed unless they had some help, like government housing or such (no thanks).

I draw more than that on unemployment.

Its poverty level here trotter and the person would get all the normal benefits like housing, tax subsidies, some form of benefits. The average income in the UK is £28,550, the point is that everything is relative bread here costs 60p in Nigeria it may cost 4p but relative to the income of the country that is a fair price.

I was watching CNN report whilst out in Malaysia in the summer on how more women had turned to prostitution in Myanmar (Burma) due to the tsunami. The culture in the Far East does directly frown upon prostitution provided you do it honourably so there will always be masses of women going into the industry. The reporter made special emphasis on the fact they were earning $20 a day, my father also saw the report and he had been to Burma a month before. He agreed with me that the fact they are earning 20 USD is irrelevant as everything is much cheaper and 20USD there is a very good wage.

I get that part, Salty. Mexico is the same way. When I went down there (been a while back), a steak dinner was 24 pesos which was less than three dollars then. The current exchange rate is one peso = 0.065557 USD, so it would be even cheaper if the price was the same.

Exchange rates makes things seem out of proportion a lot of the time. That, coupled with the different costs depending on where you are, can really skew things. The tuition for the university I posted earlier runs around $5632 per semester, which is around 4000 GBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom