More bullshit research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See all this is very true i always see it. I mean most white kids and there familys to be exact. I'm hispanic and i trat my mom with absolute Respect her word is god lol. But i also help around the house i do whatever i can to help my mom and stuff, But from what i see most white familys dont care about there kids. I mean yes there are some familys that are close and help each other. But most just do nothing go out and do dum sh!t come home parents dont care. I dont see why this is i mean older gens like yourselfs have respect for you mothers and fathersbut dam now adays its like nothing they talk back and everything dont help around the hosue or not at all.
How can they say that we are "vulnerable". WTF just cause we have a sense of responsibility they say that weird i would think if we had a sense of responsibility we would make it in life other then the other lazy mofo's that jack around.

jesus, lets not turn this into a race thing yet again...it has nothing to do with race as I've got a friend whos hispanic and he's a lazy back talking bastard whos mom is an irresponsible, shoulda never had kids, does nothing but watch spanish soap operas all damn day kind of person.

well yea im not trying to say that but really over here where i lve thats how it is not saying other places. LOL of course there are others lazy im jsut talking about where i live and in genreally really.

Nubius you think us teens right now are bad? Wait till them 5 year olds get my age in 11 more years, there allready worse than me on our bus.

Nubius you think us teens right now are bad? Wait till them 5 year olds get my age in 11 more years, there allready worse than me on our bus.
I know....I don't deny that each generation just gets progressively worse and that my generation is worse than the one before it...

and I know a lot of you guys think "oh this guy is just an asshole, he's only 21 but he talks down to us 16-17 year olds like we're sooo much younger" but I can GUARAN-FREAKIN-TEE you that when you're 21 you'll feel the same way.

Your ideals and personally change the most between 18-21, it's just a 'maturation' point for males I guess you could call it...

I can't believe I can feel so old at such a young age because it feels like theres a huge generation gap between me and kids who are 16...

and yeah I know exactly what you mean about 5-8 year olds....rampant little terrorist bastards, I've seen that exact crap.

That's why I say parents are bastards who dont take any responsibility these days and spawn a bunch of creatures from hell

Your ideals and personally change the most between 18-21, it's just a 'maturation' point for males I guess you could call it...
Not to be confused with the prior three years which are the 'masturbation' period :p

LMFAO thats was great. Yes alot of parents spawn demon children that are evil get away with everthing and if they do something they dont get in trouble for it. But on the other hand there are some Parents that are good and make sure there kids have some sort of Respect. And you feel old your only 6 to 5 years older then alot of people on this forum dont feel old lol there are some that are in the 30's and higher here they will feel really old lol :p.

Not to be confused with the prior three years which are the 'masturbation' period
I thought that period was from age 10-Until you can no longer get it up :p

"But what if you're married"....that doesn't matter any, you'll still do it!

And you feel old your only 6 to 5 years older then alot of people on this forum dont feel old lol there are some that are in the 30's and higher here they will feel really old lol .
lol dude, I already find myself saying 'damn kids these days' haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom