Moon landing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
I recently did some reading on the Apollo moon landing. These sites were very interesting:
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html
http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_14a.html (click NEXT at the bottom of each page).

What do you think of the moon landings? Were they real or faked?

Here are some examples:
16twolempanocomp.jpg

17mountainstretch.jpg

15nowheeltrack.jpg

17roverfinalcomp.jpg

okay, they have a few production photos.....

I am of the opinion that we did land on the moon, however not has many times as we would like to think they did.

as for the first two:
lines.jpg

just draw a few lines, and there we have it.

rocks.jpg

why is the mountain smaller in the second picture?
it's further away.

as for the third pictures:
the astronauts boots were actually a fair bit harder than rubber tyres (they'd have to be kinda low pressure too, since there is no air on the moon to exert pressure from the outside). plus, the moon has a lot lower gravity than Earth

Apokalipse said:
as for the third pictures:
the astronauts boots were actually a fair bit harder than rubber tyres (they'd have to be kinda low pressure too, since there is no air on the moon to exert pressure from the outside). plus, the moon has a lot lower gravity than Earth

That dosen't make sense :confused:

The outer shell of the tire is made of some type of metal to prevent it from getting a flat or what ever,Plus that thing weigh's probably close to the same as an astonaught and it would be even heavier carrying the astronaught's so it should leave a nice little track ;)

actually...the tires of the rover were made of intertwined piano wire

However the weight is being distributed over 4 tires, while the astronaut, while walking, distributes all his weight (including his suit, which probably weighs a lot!) on one foot.

I personally believe we did. There are about a billion conspiracy theories out there, and there always will be. The most recent one I've heard is that the government can control the weather, or influence it, and that they were responsible for Katrina. Now that doesn't make sense to me one bit.

Most of this crap comes from nerds who have nothing better to do then analyze 40 year old footage over and over and nitpick every small detail.

I am not too sure what to think.... I mean, I believe we HAVE been to the moon, but there is just so many questions, like how is it we landed there almost 40 years ago, and haven't been back in over 20+ years?

At the same time, there was a space race, so I wouldn't be surprised if a landing was 'faked' so we could lay first claim to the landing.

I guess all will be shown (maybe) when we again go to the moon.

I guess we'll find out for sure when China sends there people there. Suppsedly in sometime 2017-2020... but the probes have already started again. Since we can't keep the media out of every little facet of our lives maybe they will "uncover" the truth! Let's get Fox news to cover the stories! :p LOL

I personally believe we have been to the moon as well... Back when the governments were paranoid of each other, we had to show our "might" in every way possible. But that was also when the Military owned and operated the space flight program... Hence the start of the cold war...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom