Montreal, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
I need info on Montreal, Canada for my class lol. We need to know how the climate is there and also some maps of the area. And i need to know some attractions in this area plz. So people that live here plz tell me some things i would need to know i have to make a travel guide for there for histroy class. So plz help me out and tell me some things about this area :D.

Montreal ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get condoms in the bathrooms of gas stations, resteraunts, and walmart. They have designer condoms too! Like CK, and Tommy H.

Also you can get this stuff called "pouton" at mcdonalds, it is cheese covered french fries.......

And for attractions, they have a very very large indoor go kart track, in downtown Montreal. F-ing awesome man, Fing awesome. Montreal is a great place to visit.

But pay close attention to the traffic laws and stuff, we got a ticket up there, and since they saw that we were from US they wanted to impound our vehicle knowing that we would probably never pay the fine. Well we got there before they threw a boot on it. :p

and no, we didnt pay the ticket..... They wanted something like $60 canadian for some stupid @$$ parking violation. Anyways why would you pay it??????????

It's called poutine and you can find it in quebec AND ontario

And you pay parking tickets or we beat you with nightsticks

LMFAO i didnt read all this until now. well this is not what i meant people i meant like hows the climate there, Attriactions, stuff like that i have to make a brochare of this place. I cant hand in the crap you guys are saying even if its true and funny. I dont want to fail.

lol Google is my friend but right now its not helping me pout lol. But im done i finally found something out of a book :(.

DJ-CHRIS said:
It's called poutine and you can find it in quebec AND ontario

last time i was there in '99, the mcdonalds by Dorval airport did not know what the hell we were talking about........ But the one in downtown Montreal did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom