Monster BFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Monster Energy has just come out with a new product, named "B F C"

It is a freaking gigantic can that holds 32oz of Monster. I seen one today, and held that can, and my oh my....i cant even fit my hand around it. btw bfc stands for "Big F***ing Can"

i guess its kinda rare, and only sold in socal. so i did a google on where they sell it out here, and i found one on ebay for 15$ !!!! WTF!!! HAHAHA that BFC is sold in AMPM for around $5. next time I got to AM-PM I am gonna get one for sure.

dsc00490ke0.jpg

lol.

i live in socal so i see them all the time. there are good for the time when you have after to work all night or work in the morning after a party. We also have a bigger one that that. it has a lid instead of a pop top and on the side it says not to drink more than 2.

are you sure your thinking of the 32.. cuz there's liek a 16, and 24 thats the XL.. and now there is BFC!! holy cow

16 says limit 3... 24 is limit 2 and this is limit 1

but either way... 32 oz is not all that much to drink... i've drinken plenty of 64oz in my days... both energy drinks, soda's... horchata.. and juicey whip.. you name it... weather i have diabeties or not.. i should really get that checked..

I hope this monster actually tastes good cause they all taste like **** despite the amount of rush you get from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom