The Moment of Truth: December 21, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at his reply to my post. He asked me how only God knows when the earth will end. Christians believe that God is all-knowing. So if he does not understand that, then he is either not a christian, or he is a very poor one who doesn't understand the basics.

Wasn't so much a statement as it was a question.

Because he's God...he knows all. He decides when the earth will end.

I take it your not a christian are you?

no im not i just belive that everyone should be treated equally regardless of bieliefs, race, sex etc

Theres always a beginning and a end, only God himself knows when the time is right, just think about it, in the olden days parents themselves where respected by their children but now... chaos , children swear at their parents/ hit them, people fighting against each other for no reason at all.....
what happened to *Respect Thy Mother And Father? or You shall not Kill?
Only time will tell

Theres always a beginning and a end, only God himself knows when the time is right, just think about it, in the olden days parents themselves where respected by their children but now... chaos , children swear at their parents/ hit them, people fighting against each other for no reason at all.....
what happened to *Respect Thy Mother And Father? or You shall not Kill?
Only time will tell

Exactly. Also that hip-hop, rap crap is brainwashing, mostly blacks, to killing n fully dominate females like they r their toys or something.

i learned this in an educational vid in Sociology-1 about hip-hop n rap culture n the messages that it's giving us.

Exactly. Also that hip-hop, rap crap is brainwashing, mostly blacks, to killing n fully dominate females like they r their toys or something.

i learned this in an educational vid in Sociology-1 about hip-hop n rap culture n the messages that it's giving us.
lol you needed a video to tell you that? it's no secret that thug culture defines the black communities nowadays. also what does any of this have to do with the thread at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom