The Moment of Truth: December 21, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY ARE YOU ALL INTO WHEN WERE GOING TO DIE?

Serisously. I should be the most worried, since I'm the youngest. LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Nostradamus predicted in the 3000+ we would die... a LOT of fake info on the web about that. Proven on that full 1 hour documentary on the history channel about it.

Guys I'm speechless........ i had butterflies in my stomach when i read this.

Doomsday in 2012?: Viewzone

" What makes 2012 significant is that it coincides with the alignment of the center of the Milky Way galaxy, our sun, earth, and the large planets. If it was not for this fact I would say that 2012 was just another Y2K hoax. But the astronomy makes it believeable.

It looks like this gravitational cosmic tsunami could cause the sun to scorch the earth. That means that the only immediate survivors would be people in the underground cities, caves, and submarines. However, even these people may not survive too long because such an event ( gravitational surges ) might bring on earth quakes and volcanic activity, flooding, and the such. These events might collapse underground cities and caves. Huge tidal floods might flood subways on the eastern seaboard.

However, if just a few did manage to survive. They would not be able to come out of their underground dwellings for some time, because the earth's protective magnetic shield may be gone.

If the upper atmosphere and the earth's atmosphere was able to repair itself say in even a short period of time of one year, the survivors would face a barren world. All surface vegetation and animal life will have been destroyed. The surface of earth might perhaps look like a barren planet. The only possible source of food for those few survivors might be the ocean. Plant life and sea life might survive this event to some small degree. However, there is one problem...more than likely all the plankton will die. They live at the surface of the water and will be destroyed by the radiation.

Plankton is the basic building block of life for many living organisms in the ocean. Plankton is the biggest generator of oxygen on the planet. With plankton gone and the forest gone, what is going to provide and create oxygen for the planet?

It doesn't look good for the few that survive 2012. It may very well be the end of the world. Unless, a greater power comes to rescue us. But are we worth it? Man is a miserable creature that kills and destroys himself and other living things."

....so what now? 4 more years...... Holy ****
laugh.gif
pat.gif

You know you could of just edited your first post instead of triple posting.

Also the mayan calander resetting and not actually saying it ends the world has already been mentioned.

If we do all die from some big disater I would hope it would happen quick. Unless we go from cosmic radiation and get super powers for a little while before we die ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom