Mojave Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved winNT and 2k...I didn't like xp and I would always change it's theme to classic...

I'm stubborn...before betatesting Vista I wanted them to go old school...but they made it all pretty and fancy. However, after using it and realizing what they intended I loved it...and it never once was viewed as a "resource hog" in my mind

bought the new os, hardware in my sig...and never once thought Vista was too much, etc etc....of course games are another issue...games always push the envelope.

Hardware advancement should never be just games...if that were the case things would really suck :D

in the end, and in regards to the Mojave Experiment, I just know it applies to some individuals I know...hate it before using it and listen to everybody else...I'm sure many of you will also know of such people.

it's just like a blind taste test...I'm sure the other side hates it...but if you prefer Coke v Pepsi, subway v quiznoes, bk v mcd....etc etc. Fair? To me it is...but you be the judge of whatever you like as well ;)

Mak,
Plus it never said the OS was altered at all.

I know, but you said they might have altered it. Which is why I put in the "quote" (maybe) slightly altered "unquote" thing. Personally, I don't think they did, as the articles I've read on this said it was plain old, off-the-shelf vista.

Okay first off where does it say anywhere that these people got paid for doing this?
nowhere. but usually people are paid to participate in surveys like that. Who knows, they might not have been. I wasn't there, so I really don't know.

It woudl be like you walking into a Apple Store and getting to play with the iPhone for 10 minutes and then giving a answer to a few questions

exactly right. but for Apple to then take my answers, along with 119 others, and say "look how wrong all you people were who didn't like the iPhone, see it's a great product!" would be inaccurate. THAT is what I'm trying to get at. THAT is what I don't like about this test.

I hope that clears things up a little.

Story of my life. Even 18 months later, people are still complaining about Windows Vista and how they don't like it. And yet, they have never tried it.

Now lets flash back to October 25, 2001. Who here remembers the number of people that hated Windows Xp!!!

That video......So bad. "I wouldn't touch the thing." It's basically XP with a new skin, Get over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom