Mods of this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amd gt player said:
btw trotter did u get that spamer i forwarded you?
Someone beat me to it, but we bagged several... like 8 or 9 from it all. Thanks to all who reported/forwarded the PM spam and helped us nail them.

It is due to this episode that the permissions for sending a PM has been changed to a minimum of 40 posts. A member can send a PM to a new member and that new member can respond, but a new member cannot originate a PM until they have 40 posts. Dave put up an announcement about it in the Announcements forum.

Thats a crap idea, btw. Now your just going to get an auto poster that will by-pass the 30 seconds post limit interval and post 40 posts, and then PM everyone.

Oh and beleive me, i did see this on some forum.

Jokes, for all those that can't detect sarcasm :confused: It did happen that is true, but it's not a crap idea :)

Darn ! why couldn't you fall for it.

Why does DMo recruit all the intelligent people as mods :mad: :D

Why do you think we got the job? If we feel for simple tactics as this it wouldnt be worth us having this position. :p

Well, the "carrot-under-the-wooden-crate" has worked pretty good so far. :D
Shhhh. You not supposed to tell them how i got the position.
laugh.gif

haha. yeah i would agree you guys do a spanking job at keeping this place orderly. and i don't think the host could take it if all the members got on at once. i think it would finally just die and we'd have to get a new host. lol.

-are we allowed to make reccomendations for mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom