Modern art, you sick ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK it has come to my attention that modern art has sunk to a new low I am sickend by this...

Some ****ed-up piece of human **** from Honduras, a mother****ing waste of carbon and DNA calling himself an artist, had an idea: let's make a mural out of dog food and then tie a skinny and hungry stray dog next to it, yet not close enough for it to be able to eat from it.

dog1za7.jpg

dog3ot1.jpg

People visited the exposition, but did nothing. I can just picture them: the arty-farty elite of Honduras, debating whether it was a stroke of genius, a postmodern gimmick or a Kafka-esque metaphor for life itself. Sipping their expensive bubbles, grinning at a living being in desperate need of help.

dog4wd8.jpg

The dog died, right there in that cold, sterile museum, while the "art-lovers" enjoyed the exposition.

I am sickened at humanity i am sickened by this lack of respect for life, I am truly dissapointed with humanity when something like this can happen an no one will lift a finger to help the animal.

Chris - totally ****ed off with humanity for the last ****ing time.

Wow, thats bull****, If that happend in Canada he would get charged.... that makes me sick. "Art"? **** off, its not art, its torture by neglect. Whats next?..... what a bunch of A**holes.

im an artist myself, but i ca nagree this is ******** not art the guy deserves to be more then shot. he deserves worse then teh way he treated that dog. if i was at tha texibition i would have untied tha tdog and rushed him to a vet right away.

I better never see that ******* cause I don't think I could resist the urge to beat the **** out of him. Seriously how ****** up do you have to be to do something like that. My opinion of humanity is at an all time low.

I am glad people here share the same feelings about the ****tard as i do, i am sickened by every aspect of this.

That guy deserves to be shot and so does everyone else that the exhibition that witnessed this and did nothing.

God What I want to say would get me infractions by Trotter or even myself...

that *******

Thats sick what he did...

Say them i did, think in this case even the ban hammer himself would find it hard to issue a infraction because of the nature of this filth.

Good find.. I know a little Spanish.. I guess I'll write it up..

Nah.. screw it... Babelfish ftw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom