Mod have some work to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not me. Even though I might have a few bones to pick with the mods for their double standards on their own rules. Eg. Apocalyse (super mod) posting his own political opinion, but the rest of TF is not allowed to) However i have no desire to spam TF.

i didn't say it was you though.

i agree about the mods though...macdude425 has it out for me...check my ''infractions''

Trotter just PM me asking if I had any idea what was going on. I told him that i got no idea and that he's more than welcome to check the TF log files for when this happened.

Yes, I had plenty of work this morning.

GSM CEO, macdude happened to be the mod to address the situation first. It could have just as easily have been a different mod or me. At least macdude is vigilant, as well as the rest of our mod team. As for any mod having it in for anyone, it ain't happening. I would be more likely to have it in for someone, and I don't.

Any infractions anyone has received have been by the book. While you may not like the new system, it is much better than what we used to have.

No one is accusing you, Harper. your name never showed up in any of the mess. Thank you for not being a part of this.

Crap, darn, dang, shoot, geez, frigging, freaking. None of these are prohibited.

As for Apok, it will be dealt with amongst the mod team.

No, it didn't warrant one. But it was removed.

TF is a community, but its general age is in the teens. It would help if you remembered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom