Mod Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:Jumpsuit mini.JPG - Battlestar Wiki How about a orange jump suit then?

Fleet Enlisted Crewmen

Enlisted personnel are issued dark green fatigues, but flight deck safety requires uniforms color-coded according to occupation specialty, as on real-life aircraft carriers (only orange and yellow deck crew overalls have been used so far).

Image:Jumpsuit mini.JPG - Battlestar Wiki How about a orange jump suit then?

Fleet Enlisted Crewmen

Enlisted personnel are issued dark green fatigues, but flight deck safety requires uniforms color-coded according to occupation specialty, as on real-life aircraft carriers (only orange and yellow deck crew overalls have been used so far).

Yay! Then all i have to do is watch out for stray missles on the hanger deck. Why worry about Cylons when I got the reckless crew to kill me instead.

nha old equipment, poor maintenance, and stress where determend the official cause of the accedent in the port flight deck and it wasnt a missile it was a million cubit coms drone. if it was a missile half the ship would have been lost.

nha old equipment, poor maintenance, and stress where determend the official cause of the accedent in the port flight deck and it wasnt a missile it was a million cubit coms drone. if it was a missile half the ship would have been lost.

You sir...make me look like a right upstanding member of society.

Your BSG knowledge scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom