Mod Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all new to me. I could make a comment about, I would like to check on how many actively standing infraction points I currently have.

This is all new to me. I could make a comment about, I would like to check on how many actively standing infraction points I currently have.

COOL! They are all expired.

Personally I don't like them.

It's like the Admind, Smods, Mods are up there (look ups at the at my roof), and I am down here (looks down at where my feet are, and what is basically underneight my boot).

No, I am not going to make any George Orwell reference my post here, however i am going to say from a point of long time user of TF that I do feel that it's unnessary.

You dont have to like them. They are not used by everyone. It doesnt signify our ranks it just something that was done for us. It does not mean that we think of ourself as high and mighty. We still post on teh forums. We still interact with the members.

Sorry you feel that way. But i am still in the forums posting just like i was before i became a mod. Will still do it after...

You know the funny thing is...... when I started seeing those, I thought you Admin, SMods and Mods just opened up some Anarchy Online Accounts. Becasue that the Anarchy Online logo was the first thing to go through my mind.

AO_logo_small.jpg

They remind me of BF clans with their silly ranking system, im a captain XP

Hate em, any programs that i can block specific images from the webpage so i don't have to see them ? yes, they annoy me that much.

Wow that was what about 5 days before someone said something? Not bad. :laughing:

I said something the first day I just didn't make a thread on it :p

They're okay. I don't particularly like or dislike them. You guys don't mind giving up your avatars? I see Trotter didn't want to give up his classic avatar :)

It wasn't required to give up the avatars, it was a choice. And as time goes by, the avatars will associate with the name more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom