MMM, My Ding Ding Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
R&B is different than wanabe gangsta rap by far.
No crap, I should have put 'AND' and not 'or other'

R&B = some black chick who puts a crapload of vibrato in her voice, makes the notes bounce everywhere and anywhere just to sing one word and sometimes but not always, theres some lame rapper that they are collaborating with.

Nubius said:
R&B = some black chick who puts a crapload of vibrato in her voice, makes the notes bounce everywhere and anywhere just to sing one word and sometimes but not always, theres some lame rapper that they are collaborating with.

Did come up with that yourself? Put it on Wikipedia.

lol, I guess I could throw it up on there huh. Yeah I did come up with it, because it's all I see when I think of R&B.

Go look up R&B at wikipedia though and it looks all nice and professional. I'd have to take mine to urban dictionary or something.

R&B is nothing like rap. Its basically a form of music that combines jazz and blues. Ray Charles is R&B. Well, sort of.

R&B is nothing like rap. Its basically a form of music that combines jazz and blues. Ray Charles is R&B. Well, sort of.
it USED to be......it's been ruined and crappatized (my patented word) by these new generations of crappy performers.

R&B........Rhythm and Blues.......that's what it's supposed to be..........like I said though, it's been CRAPPATIZED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom