Mister Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdude425

Member (again)
Fox News hosts initially got a laugh out of recent allegations by a professor at Louisiana State University that TV personality Mr. Rogers produced a generation of kids who believe that "you're special just for being who you are" and therefore feel no need to work hard.

However, a follow-up segment reported more ominously that "the signs of narcissism in this society have been growing for 25 years," before quoting readers' letters blaming parents and Dr. Spock as well as Mr. Rogers.
The Raw Story | FOX News asks: Did Mr. Rogers destroy an entire generation?

I'm going to go blow my brains out now. This...is...absurd.

lol i just thought of the simpsons episode where Homer donates money to PBS to shut them up, and he wouldn't pay them, and mr.rogers say (this has been moded so i avoid an infraction of inappropriate language) "Its a beautiful day to kick ur butt!!!" change butt to the otherway of saying it :)

WTF.....

STFU Fox New!!!!!!

(Yes, for a brief period while I was living in the states in my earlier childhood, I was watching Mr. Rogers.)

Figures Fox News had to branch out and try to ruin something new. How awful that they've decided to attempt to destroy a much beloved children's show host. They never would have done this while he was alive. Fred Rogers is spinning in his grave now. For shame...

did Barney destroy a generation? YES

i messed up the i love you song to an i hate u song

i hate u, u hate me we are a terrible family with a great big kick and a punch from me to you BANG!! won't you say u hate this too

Mister Rogers was a pansy on his show... but look up his history. Same goes for Captain Kangaroo.

A lot of what Fred said on his show was basically feel-good pop psychology of the day. Affirming, but not too damaging. Kids are always trying to fit in, no matter what... having someone tell them that they are fine just like they are did no one any harm.

Mister Rogers was a pansy on his show... but look up his history. Same goes for Captain Kangaroo.

A lot of what Fred said on his show was basically feel-good pop psychology of the day. Affirming, but not too damaging. Kids are always trying to fit in, no matter what... having someone tell them that they are fine just like they are did no one any harm.

some1's in anti-heaven.............. "Its a beautiful day, ahh it burns!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom