Mission Impossible 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea this is what happend. My friends came by and drove me to the theaters. They said we were gonna see a good movie. When we get there they buy tickets for mission impossible 3 and seem to be waiting for me to buy mines. I said **** no. after 10 minutes of trying to get me to buy a ticket, i had enough and left the theaters and walked home.

I didn't like the first one very much. I've never seen the second one, and this one looks insanely stupid. I wouldn't pay money to see it. I wouldn't even waste my time to watch it.

screw that. I'm not gonna support some insane freakin idiot like tom cruise.

I hate tom cruise, he was such a jerk to mat luarer, and hes a physcotic pervert who thinks he knows evreything...

I hope it sucks!

what i really like about this one....

It looks like it involes more gunplay in it than the 1st & 2nd ones offered.

MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF GUNPLAY=GOOD MOVIE IN MY BOOKS

what are you talking about. John woo directed the second one.......anything directed by john woo automatically means lots of guns and actions.

The first one was all about story line and confusing the crap out of the audience.

Hey was there a scene in the desert with a bunch of fan windmills for those who have seen it? They shot a part of it out here where I live in Palm Springs and where doing it all in the windmill area. Just curious to see how our little desert looks on the big screen!lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom