Missing People

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to donate?

http://www.tech-heaven.com/donations.php

:)

I (and Jack) are trying to provide a good service. This service is many things to many people. What do we get out of it? Many things.

Trying to make some money is one of many goals, but I still have my day job AND don't see that changing anytime soon.

Thanks

Did I mention the donations?
LOL

Ahhhh.....the good within the inner good.
Meaning that there is a good feeling with providing the good service and the money.....although good, is only secondary.
A motto to live by.
That's yet another reason to love this site!

Don't all donate at once now......getting some sort of error here...

"The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
It will be available again at approximately 3:00 AM PDT.
We apologize for any inconvenience. "

Eagle's Nest, Eagle's Next..........BlackHawk down! BlackHawk Down! Reorganize and Regroup at 0300!

-Mike

Placebo said:
And yashar...i miss him so much...:(

Like hell i do! :D

lol yeah the same with cas0496 i don't like him he came to my forum and started spamming and swearing it was so annoying getting rid of it all i hope we dont have any more people here who still do tha

ADZ said:
I sent ya some skrilla

Is Paradox under a new name?

Well, if he is, he did it with a new account, because his profile still exists. If you could not find it, the reason would simply be because of the symbols he used (þÄ®âÐÖx...that interesting p is in the number section of the usernames, I am sure, and search won't help you much). Placebo is the new username for Ånubis, right? I was wondering about that when I came back after a couple months of being away...a new Mod with 3000 posts...and Ånubis gone...I figured it out when clicking on one of the old Forum Rules post that he made (which did not change the username on the forum page), and in the thread the new username showed. Am I officially crazy, or is this right? Placebo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom