Might sound like a stupid question but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdogg1108

In Runtime
Hey everybody,
I know this might sound stupid but i have acne (yes dont we all) lol. I was wondering what kind of acne medicine,etc.. You use to help it? Do you guys know whats the best you can use? Right now im using this thing called cetaphil(mighta spelt it wrong). Hopefully ill get some replys.

~dogg

i never really had acne but i use this
http://www.clearasil.us/products/product.phtml?column_item_id=93&column_id=19&column_category=8

i bought it at walgreens dunno if theres one near you.
but it worked for me when i first tried it. ive been using it lately and i get less outbreaks but still get them. lol and if u do use this do it on a friday... cause the day after its makes it super worse like ur face will look like theres zillions of little bumps but thats because your pores are opening and the 3rd day everything will go away/reduce. but remember this is when you first use it...only happens once then thats it .

yea i used to get it bad but im on a med. one its called Erythromycin-Benzoyl its a Peroxide Topical Gel you have to have your doctor get it for you but you also have to take these pills with it but it works great with me and my Doc told me most of the times it would work great.

just get a Dove Soap Bar and wash your face before you go to bed every night.. also Change your Pillow cases Often

Thanx for the replys. Didn't think i would get any. Anybody else want to post what they use? Also if you use more than one at a time would that be bad or good?

mdogg1108 said:
Thanx for the replys. Didn't think i would get any. Anybody else want to post what they use? Also if you use more than one at a time would that be bad or good?

try not to cause mixing treatments that are recommended to go together can make it worse. unless its doctor subscribed and its a gel and pill medication then that would be ok.

also if ur a teenager which you probably are, dont touch your face alot. i kno that sounds stupid but that is also a good cause of acne cause of oily hands that teenagers have. ohh and sometimes hair gel can cause it too so refrain from that too if you have been using it.

LoL i always touch my face. I have a bad habit of picking on my acne and making them more red when they should have gone away a week ago. Thanx for answering my question about the 2. Anybody else that would like to say what they use would be good too. The more the better! * laughs like Xzibit * lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom