Mid Maine Tech Center Skills competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
So tonight I competed in the skills competition for my vocational school, last year I competed in the PC servicing part and I choked; this year I competed in Networking/Apple Tech and I won gold. The networking was simple stuff and so was the stuff with the macs... And I'm starting to like Apple's high quality computers now. :)

Attachments

• DSCN2334.jpg
    DSCN2334.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 61
Way to go, mate.

Apple's quality has never been a problem. Their attitude has always been questionable, but not the quality of their computers.

Let me be first to say, you kick ***! I wish there was something like that around here, at least something that was more publicly announced.

congrats on the medal mate. That's pretty cool. Only real thing that i have competed in like that was a called a think fest (lame i know) My team (meaning mostly me lol) won silver. Would have been gold but the Judges for one of the area's made a mistake pointing, and would not correct it, we actually should have won my 3 points, but instead, lost by one.

Way to go, mate.

Apple's quality has never been a problem. Their attitude has always been questionable, but not the quality of their computers.

I agree, Apple makes high quality machines but they act like OS X and their products are the absolute best out their. I like some of their products and others I think are kind of stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom