Micrsoft donates $1 million to Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
Microsoft donates $1 million to Ford

I was reading the paper today and in the transportation section there was a picture with Bill Ford, Jerry Davis and Bill Gates. Here is what the story says, "Dearboard, Mich. - Bill Ford (center), chairman and CEO of Ford Motor Co., and Jerry Davis, a presenter at Greenfield Village, play back a faint recording made by Bill Gates (right), chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corp. on a phonograph in the Thomas Edison's Menlo Park labortaory. Gates was at the Henry Ford Museum on Apr. 29 to present a Microsoft gift of $1 million to the museum."

I love Ford Motor Corp. and to see Microsoft do something like this, even though they have more money then God, is nice to see.

-Ryan

That is nice to see, but I am too much of a conspiracy theorist to trust it. 1 Million dollars is a drop in the bucket to Microsoft. Think about how your opinion has just changed about them. Its for the PR I say.

hmm, I love Ford, but i hate Microsoft.. Interesting how the ones I hate pay the ones I love :) Oh well! And that is just a drop in the bucket for Bill Gates.. he shoulda gave ford 10,000,000 :) That way maybe Bill Ford will lower his prices and I can get a new 05' Mustang! :) hehehe

meh, thats nothing to both companies if you think about it. SO why give ford a mil? they runnin out of money or what? I think its just for publicity my self. BTW roger even w/ that mustang my tiburon would kick your ass lol.

Lets not turn this bad but no Tiburon will beat a Mustang, ever. ;) Also yes ofcourse its a PR statement, still the Ford Museum is an awsome place if you ever get to go there.

....im speechless microsoft donated some money... crzy stuff.
no offense but i dont believe this all the way though, now that i think of it... I wonder if the "donation" was to start using microsoft stuff in their vehicles...
we already have a computerized car u never know maybe this is something to mass make them....

PS
some one re asure me that doens't sound as stupid as it sounded

I understand and no it doesnt sound stupid. lol Well I can see your point, and Ford and Microsoft, hmm... Well you never know.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom