Microwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane84722

In Runtime
If it matters at all, I was wondering how far I should keep a microwave away from a lcd tv and lcd monitors and computer components. Thanks.

Seeing as most microwaves are shielded, it probably won't matter. Bu I would say at least 3-4 metres.

I'd keep it a couple meters away at least too.

I know they are shielded n everything but you can't be to safe. Like the last cordless phone I had would get really fuzzy sounding if I got around my microwave :\

It's fine. I don't know if the UK and US have different quality control standards on shielding of electrical products or something but my grandparents have a small CRT Tv ontop of there 1200w microwave for the past 10years. It should be fine.

It's fine. I don't know if the UK and US have different quality control standards on shielding of electrical products or something but my grandparents have a small CRT Tv ontop of there 1200w microwave for the past 10years. It should be fine.

Talk about your TV Dinners.

Thanks for the help. Space allowing, it will be around 7 feet away from the nearest tech. Think this will be fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom