Microsoft zune

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
with the microsoft zune out i love to see how clueless and ignorant these mac and ipod lovers are they have mothing better to do than bash on the zune its entertaining to me hahaha. but anyways any one have a zune yet I plan to get one soon... oh and ipod lovers and MS hatters i dont care for your comments..... no one cares.

jcortes said:
with the microsoft zune out i love to see how clueless and ignorant these mac and ipod lovers are they have mothing better to do than bash on the zune its entertaining to me hahaha. but anyways any one have a zune yet I plan to get one soon... oh and ipod lovers and MS hatters i dont care for your comments..... no one cares.

first off, allow me to notify you that it is spelled "nothing" and not "mothing". Also, I've looked at the features of the zune and I'm not overly impressed. It's bigger than the ipod, it doesn't look that great.

Yes the screen is slightly bigger, you can customize your wallpaper (wow that's useful and necessary), you can view it in portrait or landscape mode (again not that much of a wow factor), and you can share music wirelessly (OMG you can share music that the other person can listen to for a limited period of time instead of just letting them listen to it on your player and having them download it themselves), and yes you can wirelessly connect to your home network to do various things (more like only download music).

How can you say that it's entertaining to you if you haven't even bought or used one yet? I agree that one shouldn't bash the zune or ipod because there's absolutely no reason to. Don't bash people who enjoy their ipod. I love my scroll wheel and i plan to stick with it. Apple has a great product line with ipods even if I don't like their other products.

Instead of presenting some sort of discombobulated and ignorant drivel about how "mac and ipod lovers" are so ignorant and how they only bash the zune because they have nothing better to do, why not just ask if anyone is getting the zune, or if anyone else thinks that it's really cool?

im gonna stick with my 1gb Mp3 player, i-pod mp3 player same ****.
i-pod are just rip off's,

o ya i hate the F**** eMac's my school uses they're slow and they usually freez up on me while editing work. :mad:

actually ya they are comming out with a zunephone but not sure wen. oh and by the way my dad bought a zune so i do have first hand experience with it and will never use an ipod again thats right i have used both and got rid of it within a week.

What formats of video does the Zune support? Does it play Mpeg-4's? Will it play unencrypted media?

What formats of video does the iPod support? Does it play Mpeg-4's? Will it play unencrypted media?

These are serious questions, not trying to start a war, I just want to make a good comparison between the two. All I know is that their screens are the same resolution (I think 320x240). I don't play on buying either, I don't really have a use for a portable media player. I just find this thread a bit biased, as you are clearly a Mac hater, trying to throw the Zune in everyones face, telling us not to throw the iPod in your face. :confused:

P.S. Maybe they should call the Zune Phone a Phune. :p

I'm not super impressed with the Zune, it's kind of like a pda that only does media. Movies look pretty decent on it, the screen is pda-sized rather than ipod video sized. I've got them at work but I've not played around with it yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the chance to mess around with them a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom