Microsoft Virtual Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tert

Beta member
Hi all

How can I prevent Microsoft Virtual Machine(msjava) from installed on my pc? I am on a shared computer with one account, so how I can prevent other users form downloading or installing msjava on the computer

Thank u

Why don't you want JVM?
You really cant prevent it, It doesn't come with windows anymore. Someone has to physically install it.
Your on a shared computer with one account.... make another account, that should solve all your problems.

it's no longer possible to download MVM from microsoft.com site, i don't know why anyone else want to host an outdated software.. prob just for legacy reasons.. So it's kinda hard to get it nowadays.. anyhow, if you want to stop them from installing it, just create a restricted account.. i don't know much about restricted account, check some online resources :D

Thank u.

However, I want it to be one account, I have teenagers and I want to put an eye on them. They made bad relations through Digichat, therefore msjava should be deleted.

Any ideas? Programs maybe? :rolleyes:

not sure....i bet tho that if you had this post moved to the windows forum or start a new one there you would get more reponses.

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom