Microsoft Vienna 2009 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
bla!! said:
If you don't really care what he thinks, then why are you even posting this?

Boy, that was an old post. But maybe you're right. I don't give a crud if someone likes and uses Linux. I have used it and liked it. But maybe I do give a crud if someone harasses me for opting to use my "free" choice to prefer Windows. But that argument is long in the past.

Anyway, didn't you guys read the post in this thread from much earlier? The whole Vienna thing has been debunked. It was a hoax. Of course MS will come out with another OS. Why wouldn't they? But it's not because Vista is another Me.

zmatt said:
Guys there is an app out there called cedega. its a linux app that allows you to run DX games seamlessly. think of it as WINE with balls. since it has DX M$ makes em license it so it does cost money but its well worth it.
http://www.transgaming.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&file=index&func=display&ceid=29

thats the site.

Where did that come from?

Anyway, I definitely don't think it's worth it. I pay $50 for a game, then I have to pay Cedega a monthly fee for the rest of my life to play the game that I just paid $50 for. And that's hoping that the game is on the list of games that they got to work. I didn't even like the idea of Cedega when I used Linux. I'll just play my games on Windows. Pay once, play forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom