Microsoft Vienna 2009 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bad sign...................

I remember that Windows Xp was announced just as quickly after Windows Me got released.

lol yeah and longhorn was supposed to be out 2 years after XP and they had to completely scap that for vista. this OS will be out by 2015 prob lol.

sausages.gif

No but they think it'll make them more money and they're right.

Vista IS the new ME, haven't you been reading what everyone besides MS has been saying?

HAVOC said:
Do you think that by releasing new operating systems less often, that will make them worse? :rolleyes:

Nothing anyone can do or say will convince anyone who knows anything about computer than Windows is a good operating system for any reason other than ones that can be attributed to the fact that it is the most popular operating system in the world.

Games? Cool, not because it's better. Because it's more popular.

Hardware compatibility? Cool, but not because it's better, but because hardware manufactures make sure their hardware works with the most popular operating system in the world.

Better for office types of things? Why? Is there something about the operating system that makes it better for office environments? Or could it be that software companies write software for Windows because it's the most popular operating system in the world? Could it be because most people know how to use Windows, and most people are stupid and don't want to change, so give the workers what they know how to use?

Just makes sense/easy to use? Could that be because you grew up with it? Awesome, now go get someone who grew up on Macs to use Windows. Their view is completely different. Not wrong, just different.

I argue with people all day long about PC/Mac/Linux. Where I work, there are a lot of weirdos who actually take the arguments into real life, instead of leaving the arguments on the internet, where they belong. Those are their main arguments. The fun part is when I mention Linux, and they're all "zomg Linux is teh shiz!" and I ask why they don't use it, and it's because they are too dumb to figure it out.

I love the whole "case mod" argument they bring up some times. The jist of it is "you can't put a window on your case and have lights and LEDs and stuff on a Mac" ... usually my response is either "what was that you said about buying Macs because they are pretty?" or "well, yes you can."

Sometimes I want to strangle them because of the stupid crap they say, lol...

I used Windows exclusively for a LONGGGG time. Then, in like 2003 I found out about Linux. My brother had been using it for quite some time, I figured eh? What the duce, I'll try it. BAM hooked. Then, in 2006 I took a digital imaging class (which I didn't finish, and am still taking, lol) and after the first DAY of using the Macs there, I was like WOW I want one.

Anyway, I don't know why I started typing my life story, I'm over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom