Microsoft Offering Vista Ultimate For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really sux that you have to wait 3 months for to stop monitoring for vista.

I do the same stuff almost everyday so why would somebody want to view all of my logs for 3 months? I game, I look at tech websites like this one, newegg, tigerdirect, ect. I look for good deals.

They will most likely be interested in error's an what programs you use most. Could help them streamline there next OS as from what i can understand Vista is just a bridge release.

Interesting. Sounds a little too good to be true. I am having a hard time trying to believe that MS will actually give any OS away for free. Especially Vista Ultimate.

Microsoft Offers Free Copy of Windows Vista Ultimate if you Surrender Privacy *UPDATE*
UPDATE:

We have recently discovered that yesterday afternoon (12/11/07) Microsoft took away the freebie part of this offer (the software). However, Microsoft is still running the survey and 3-month feedback program. This means anyone who signed up after the cutoff is still going to be monitored, but recieve nothing in return for the forfeit of privacy. Microsoft apparently thinks your privacy isn't worth anything now.

That really sux that you have to wait 3 months for to stop monitoring for vista.
Scap together an entry level $#!+ box PC that can run XP. Install XP on that, and then let it monitor that computer instead.

I thought it was too good to be true also. I mean Vista Ultimate is about $200.00 but it costs them probably $25.00-$30.00 to make it. Also I thought they where monitoring to see if people where doing illegal stuff. Like downloading songs, games, illegal software, ect.

The monitoring thing doesn't keylog does it? I need to keep my passwords private on certain stuff.

it costs them probaly max $5 to manufacture disc and packaging, they already made the software, they just have to make disks and keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom