Microsoft help..... two words that don't belong together

Status
Not open for further replies.
"my computer wont turn on, why?" (even though you are magically using your computer now to see why it won't turn on)

hmmm ... I want to try this! ... but i do wonder, why does windows have a help file ... they should just have a box come up saying how to contact a techie each time they get an error ... fkn microsoft ;/

Yes, its been a few million months since ive posted ..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Microsoft help..... two words that don't belong together

Originally posted by Harper Yeah..... all 2 weeks of it before I rolled back to Win 98. I am glad I only picked that one up on a Microsoft Action Pack Subscription. :rolleyes:

When it came out my parents actually went out and BOUGHT it...and then they used it for the next 6 months. Heh. The only OS my parents ever bought. The only other OSs my family has ever bought is several copies of WinXP Pro (Yea, we actually bought 'em -- I didn't...however, my bro got 'em for a bargain price of $20 a copy. :) ), and Red Hat Linux from Walmart, that was years ago.

i love linux....

hahaha, i can remember ME... hehe it makes me laugh

almost as much as microsoft works

i've decided im going to just screw them all... im not even looking forward to vista anymore because of it's future headaches. even though "it is based off of the proven reliability of windows 2000 [did i miss something???]" it will just suck to get software for it... then drivers............

tommyboy123x said:
even though "it is based off of the proven reliability of windows 2000 [did i miss something???]" it will just suck to get software for it... then drivers............
2000 is a good OS for just about any thing. I remember having some issues with UT and a few other games. However service Pack 4 sorted out a lot of those problems there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom