Microsoft Commercial with Jerry Seinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Alright so i was watching NFL tongiht. Giants vs Redskins. (American Football) and this commercial came on.

It had Jerry and Bill Gates in it. Yes Bill G was in it. Fully. Not jsut a guest cameo or anything.

I must say it was a sad thing to watch. It wasnt until the last 10 seconds of the commercial did they even make a reference to Microsoft or any product they sell. Finally you hear the VIsta startup sound and see the Windows Vista logo. That was it. Truly sad. If this is Micrsofot's big $300 million campaign to counter Apple they will lose BIG TIME.

YouTube - Bill Gates & Jerry Seinfeld - Shoe Circus Commercial

There is a link to it on YouTube. Really what does this have to do with anything. Show Circus? WTF....

Maybe it'll be one of those "series" commercials? Like the Geico commercials are, with the caveman?

I saw it earlier on TV too...was indeed kinda sad...

i haven't seen it...but I might like it.
maybe their commercials are just like them...they just try to suggest they exist and maybe you'll use it.

it's quite an amazing thing actually don't you think? for as little as MS adverts and promotes their products, they are used by a lot of people ;)

but I do hope they try to put some type of "push" out there

advertising works on the masses....how many of you think brands make you...wear accessories to look adequate...buy xxx and xxx to make you look cool or xxx

:D

I saw it and thought it was quite comical. I mean sure, it really had no point as far as an advertisement for Windows, but I love Jerry Seinfeld and the whole commercial just made me chuckle.

Epic Fail
Dumb Dumb Dumb
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom