Microsoft Commercial with Jerry Seinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seinfeld :D

also...I guess it might be a part of the whole Seinfeld world...so that said, if you hate Jerry and the crew, maybe it will really annoy you. But I like my pleasant and ACTUALLY funny comedy...nothing vulgar or stupid for me ;)

if anyone didn't know...like the show....it's about nothing

haha...I saw the commercial finally...and I like it...
me and my taste for humor...seinfeld all the way

also...
simpsons
ren and stimpy
rocky and bullwinkle
friends

(hate family guy and the other rip off show)
:D

seinfeld stuff....
...all your macho headgames...
...chinese food...
...they will owe me big time...
...you think you're better than me?...

if you are a fan you know what those are and it might give you a chuckle...this coming from a Super Seinfeld fan...watched the shows...taped them on VHS....and now of course, have all but season 9 on DVD. I'll buy that soon enough ;)

(I love the bloopers thing with Kramer and his smoking overdose...that stuff kills)

I had it linked in the very first post to the YouTube video. Which was the same exact commercial. :p

Haha, I saw that on TV this morning and started lawling.

It's pretty stupid, but it's one of those things that you think..."wow, was that REALLY that dumb?" and then you have nothing else to do but laugh.

I'd rather have pointless, slightly comical commercials than pointless, utterly retarded commercials.

YouTube - GEICO Powersports MMA Fighter

This one makes me laugh too. :)

what's the point of a commercial? isn't it to advertise a product and to make it memorable...as microsoft is a commercial giant that doesn't really need that much advertising in the sense of TV, it's more of a reminder that they are there. Also, even though the commercial isn't funny in particular, i'll remember it......and that's kinda the point

microsoft always makes weird comercials i dont get it the zune oens are bad the 360 ones are just like wtf, and this had nothing to do with vista. my real guesse to the purpose of these comercials is to have people talking about them. we all know its a microsoft comercial but because it was so wtf, we all have it on our minds as we discus about it on our forum. so really its almost effective but i still dont like there comercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom