MicroBell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold III

In Runtime
Don't be that mean to me man, I just wanted a sociological survey so I can write something for my project. It's also related to psychology because I have a new theory for why people practice religion.

You are too impersonal when executing your duty, how about this, delete my posts when signs of flame are about to show, but please leave me some opportunities to do surveys because Tech forum is very popular. It's a good random population environment.

I'm going to remain impartial to this issue, but couldn't this have been accomplished in a Private Message? It's a bit irrelevant to the rest of us. Thanks

That's not what I meant. I meant the request to Microbell. About asking permission, and the whole suggestion about being to "impersonal" and such...

My suggest is to people that would like to get post taboo topics is that they get themselves an account down a www.rpg.net with their Tangency Forum.

Sex, Politics, Religon. Just use some commen sence when posting, and you can almost get away with any thing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom